Options of horse-riding
- Paddock horse-riding;
- Rides through the picturesque landscapes of Polissia;
- Horse-riding lessons with instructor;
- Carriage rides;
- Horse grooming training.
- Noriker horse;
- Hucul pony;
- Dülmener horse.
- All classes are held by a professional trainer;
- Horses for classes undergo daily running-in and training;
- Special riding equipment provided for every ride.
Benefits of horse riding
- The horse is selected depending on the age, height, weight and skills of the rider;
- Horse riding develops balance and coordination;
- Involves the muscles, especially the of the back, abdominal and shoulders muscles.
- Shower, change room and WC in the stable administration building.
|Routs at a walk||5 min||30 UAH|
|20 min||100 UAH|
|45 min||200 UAH|
|60 min||250 UAH|
|Routes for experienced horse riders||45 min||400 UAH|
|60 min||450 UAH|
|120 min||700 UAH|
|Horse ride class with the coach (one-time)||45 min||500 UAH|
|Permanent tickets for 5 training sessions||225 min||2000 UAH|
|Permanent ticket for 10 training sessions||450 min||3500 UAH|
|Horse care (masterclass)||20 min/45 min||100 UAH/150 UAH|
|Medium Carriage rent (up to 6 passengers)||20 min||250 UAH|
|35 min||450 UAH|
|45 min||550 UAH|
|60 min||700 UAH|
|120 min||1250 UAH|
|Big Carriage rent (up to 10 passengers)||20 min||500 грн|
|45 min||900 UAH|